TERMS & CONDITIONS
If you wish to participate in any activities organised by Dragoon Tours, it is your responsibility to read and understand our terms and conditions which are set out below in this document and to confirm your agreement either by signing the booking form provided and/or providing written confirmation by e-mail.
Bookings and Payments
Bookings are taken on a first come, first served basis and are subject to availability. A non-refundable deposit of £50 per person for UK tours and events or £100 per person for European tours will be required at the time of booking and a confirmation will be sent to you at the time of receipt. You will be provided with an invoice advising of any outstanding balance and the date due approximately 8 weeks prior to the commencement of a tour or event.
Payments by cheque are to be made out to Dragoon Tours or can be made via a bank transfer, details of which will be provided to you at the time of booking. Please note that payment in full is required for any booking which is made less than six weeks prior to the date of departure of the tour.
All monies paid to Dragoon Tours will be kept in trust until such times as your tour has been completed.
If you cancel your booking, notification to Dragoon Tours must be made in writing and the following terms apply:-
- A full refund per person excluding any deposit paid, if notified 56 days before departure.
- A 50% refund per person excluding any deposit paid, if notified 55 – 29 days before departure.
- A Nil refund will be given if notified 28 days or less, prior to departure.
Should any client decide to withdraw from a tour after its commencement, no refund will be given.
Dragoon Tours reserve the right to cancel a tour if the number of participants are insufficient to make a tour viable. Should this situation arise, notification will be provided 6 weeks prior to the date of the commencement of the tour. If we have to cancel your booking due to circumstances beyond our control, this would only be in exceptional circumstances and we would look to offer you an alternative. If this were not possible or acceptable, we would issue a full refund.
If any participant behaves in a manner which either endangers or causes distress or discourtesy to others, then Dragoon Tours reserve the right to ask that participant to leave the tour and no monies will be refunded in this situation.
Amendments and/or Delays
If a significant change of route or destination is required due to circumstances out of our control, we will notify you as soon as we are made aware. Wherever possible we will look to overcome any situations which may arise causing delay or change, however, we cannot be held responsible for those delays and changes which are beyond our control such as train/ferry delays, weather conditions, traffic congestions, terrorism, war, industrial dispute, closure of itemised visitor attractions.
Dragoon Tours accept responsibility for providing you with a tour experience as near as is possible to that described to you in our tour itineraries. Any information you provide to us will not be forwarded on to any other party without your prior consent.
The customer is responsible for ensuring that:-
- Their motorcycle is mechanically sound, in a roadworthy condition and road legal
- They hold a valid certificate of insurance covering the motorcycle, rider and pillion (where relevant) – and comply with any requirements to notify their Insurance Company when travelling to specified countries in the EU
- They provide their own vehicle breakdown and accident recovery policies and that any repairs are the responsibility of the bike owner and not Dragoon Tours. All reasonable assistance will be provided at the time, however, should a customer be unable to carry on with the tour due to mechanical or accident damage then we will be unable to refund the cost of the tour
- They are responsible for adhering to traffic regulations and laws of the country relevant to the tour, and are responsible for any penalty which may be incurred if they are discovered to be in breach of these laws
- They provide personal travel insurance for themselves and their pillion (if relevant)
- Their passport is valid and up to date for european tours
- They are in possession of their own European Health Insurance card (EHIC) on european tours
- Original driving licence and vehicle documentation are required to be carried on european tours
- At all times they are responsible for the manner in which they ride and do not endanger other members of the tour group or any other road users. Any injury, illness or fatality during the tour, is not the responsibility of Dragoon Tours.
Should a client be delayed on route to the departure point for the start of a tour, it is the responsibility of the client to notify Dragoon Tours of this delay and to ride unaccompanied to an agreed, re-arranged meeting point.
If any incident occurs that may cause delay to a tour, the appropriate procedures will be adhered to. Dragoon Tours will take all necessary steps to keep all members of the tour fully informed of the situation
How do Dragoon Tours use your information?
The details you provide to us are used for the purpose of ensuring that we have the correct information for when you have booked on a tour or event with Dragoon Tours.
Your e-mail address is used to contact you with regard to the tour you have booked on and also to keep you updated of any other tours, ride-outs and events which we have.
We ask for a contact telephone number in case of any query which may arise where we are unable to contact you via e-mail.
Security of Information
Dragoon Tours will endeavour to take all reasonable steps to avoid unauthorised access or
e-mail : email@example.com or you can write to us at: 76 Trowell Grove, Nottingham, NG9 3QH